Re: Most computers Run Windows Only using Roy's logic Re: [News] New Version of Shuttle PC Runs GNU/Linux Only (was: [News] New Version of Shuttle PC Runs GNU/Linux Only)

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 18:15:37 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> Shuttle offers Linux-loaded all-in-one Atom desktop
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Shuttle has introduced a version of its X500 "ultra-thin" all-in-one
>>| desktop PC that now comes pre-loaded with Linux - openSUSE 11.1, to be
>>| precise.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/09/03/ifa_shuttle_goes_linux/
>
> Poor Roy.  He can't understand the difference between what a computer can
> run and what it ships with.
>
> Using his logic, most computers in the world are incapable of running
> Linux, because they don't ship with it.

I'm sorry Erik - although I often don't agree with what you say, I generally
have no trouble in understanding *what* you are saying.
In this case, however, I'm a bit stumped.  I've read through Roy's post, and
I can't for the life of me see how you come to that conclusion.  Perhaps
when you've a moment you could explain your comments for the sake of
simple-minded souls like me?
TIA :-)