[News] Mozilla Learns from Testers and Recruits Volunteers

Soâs your facet: Faceted global search for Mozilla Thunderbird

,----[ Quote ]
| Following in the footsteps of the MIT SIMILE projectâs Exhibit tool
| (originally authored by David Huynh) and Thunderbird Seek extension (again by
| David Huynh), we are hoping to land faceted global search for Thunderbird 3.0
| (a la gloda) in beta 4.
|
| [...]
|
| If you use linux or OS X, I just linked you to try server builds.  The
| windows try server was sadly on fire and so couldnât attend the build party.
| The bug tracking the enhancement is bug 474711 and has repository info if you
| want to spin your own build.
`----

http://www.visophyte.org/blog/2009/09/03/sos-your-facet-faceted-global-search-for-mozilla-thunderbird/

Do You Want to be a Firefox Test-Pilot?

,----[ Quote ]
| Given that, the Test Pilot project sounds like a good opportunity to get an
| early look at what's might be coming in Firefox 4.0 and beyond, and maybe
| even influence the final choices.
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?blogid=14&entryid=2490

Recent:

Five Features We Want to See in Firefox

,----[ Quote ]
| We know the folks at Mozilla are already working on this one, but when Google
| introduced Chrome and showed us how it isolated each tab as a separate
| process so that a bum tab wouldn't crash the entire browser, and how you can
| see how much memory each tab is using, they left Firefox (and every other
| browser) in the dust on this oneâmeaning we probably won't see content
| processes in Firefox for at least a year. Bummer.
`----

http://lifehacker.com/5346946/five-features-we-want-to-see-in-firefox

Fresh Roadmap for Firefox

,----[ Quote ]