[News] [Rival] Microsoft Makes Another Dive for Television Time

NYTVF Forms Partnership With Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| The New York Television Festival is partnering with Microsoft's MSN, Zune and
| Xbox for the fifth annual event, taking place from Sept. 21-26 in New York
| City.
`----

http://www.broadcastnewsroom.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=832512

Microsoft's fight against Apple ads seen as waste of money

,----[ Quote ]
| With Apple's Mac home market share tripling in the past five years, Microsoft
| has fought back with its own advertising campaigns attacking Apple for the
| first time, a move one analyst sees as a mistake.
`----

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/09/02/microsofts_fight_against_apple_ads_seen_as_waste_of_money.html

Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) COO Brian Kevin Turner sells 87,728 Shares

http://www.gurufocus.com/news.php?id=68367

Related:

BBC pinches hot new columnist from Microsoft

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12/14/bill_gates_bbc_secrets/

Beeb slammed for 'fawning' to Bill Gates

,----[ Quote ]