[News] US Government Gets Closer to Standards, Oracle Shills for MySQL Swallowing

  • Subject: [News] US Government Gets Closer to Standards, Oracle Shills for MySQL Swallowing
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 01:15:15 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

US gov sites embrace GooHoo instant logins

,----[ Quote ]
| Hoping to make it easier for American citizens to log into and use federal
| web sites, the US government has embraced not one but two digital identity
| standards: OpenID and InfoCard.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/09/09/obama_and_openid/

Oracle to continue supporting SPARC/Solaris

,----[ Quote ]
| Appeared as a full page advertisement in the Wall Street Journal. You have
| to admit Larry Ellison that he has a sense of humor.
`----

http://www.linuxinsight.com/oracle-to-continue-supporting-sparc-solaris.html

Why don't they mention mysql?

Recent: