[News] i4i Tells World About Ugly Nature of Microsoft

  • Subject: [News] i4i Tells World About Ugly Nature of Microsoft
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 01:37:26 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

i4i tells its side of the story: Microsoft ruined our business

Microsoft's buddies also accused of ripping off:

Facebook Ordered AGAIN to reveal their entire Source Code

,----[ Quote ]
| Facebookâs legal battle with Leader technologies, has taken a new turn!
| The Delaware District Court judge ordered Facebook to release their
| source code by August 21, 2009 .
`----

http://www.realgeek.com/facebook-ordered-again-to-reveal-their-entire-source-code/

Facebook Ordered (Again) To Turn Over Source Code

http://techdirt.com/articles/20090909/1657576146.shtml

Recent:

Another Reason To Use ODF

,----[ Quote ]