Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's CEO Goes Totally Bonkers Again

____/ 7 on Saturday 12 Sep 2009 19:41 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> CE-Oh no he didn't! Part LXII: Steve Ballmer publicly ridicules Microsoft
>> employee with iPhone, threatens to smash it
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Not every man was born with common sense. And anyone who's ever seen
>> | Steve Ballmer take a stage knows that you don't want to get in the way
>> | of the emotionally-charged big man when the curtain opens. So we're not
>> | terribly surprised to learn that Steve grabbed an iPhone he saw during
>> | his big entrance to a private Microsoft company meeting held at
>> | Seattle's Safeco Field. Apparently, the hapless employee (allegedly from
>> | the Windows group) was trying to snap a photo of his boss when Ballmer
>> | grabbed the device and made some "funny comments" met by boos and jeers
>> | from Microsoft's employees. Steve then set it on the ground and
>> | pretended to stomp on it before walking away -- later teasing the
>> | employee during his presentation by noting that he hadn't forgotten him.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/11/ce-oh-no-he-didnt-part-lxii-steve-ballmer-
>> publicly-ridicules/
>

> May be Balmer has a small weenie and that is causing him
> no end of irrational upsets just like the windummy trolls here.
>
> You don't get to see any windummy retards praising their own
> products any more and they all go immitating Balmer stomping on
> competitor products because of penis envy instead of showing
> us their own (small / laughable) weenie to compare it with.
>

> Google (a Linux company) share trading bigger than Micoshaft Corporation
>
> Average $1.6 billion worth of shares trade in Google every day.
> Micoshaft just around $1.5 billion.
>
> What happened?
>
> Do micoshaft share holders all now come with a small pepe?
>
> Google seems to keep one larger than a canoe in their trousers!
>
> Is this the end of micoshaft?
>
> There is no hope for micoshaft to catch Google with share trading volume.
>
> Micoshaft will crumble.
>
> In terms of trading volume and popularity, google is bigger and more popular
> with millionairs, banks and trading houses.
>

> Micoshaft blackballing Linux in Retail Stores with Lies and Indoctrination
> Microsoft attack Linux at the retail level. (Probably not 56k friendly)
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | So I work at Best Buy (insert boos and hisses) and I was doing some
> | Microsoft ExpertZone training.
>
> http://www.overclock.net/windows/569458-microsoft-attack-linux-retail-level-probably.html

They do this in other large retailers too. Signs of agony and misery.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Digits 772-777 of Pi are 999999
http://Schestowitz.com  | Mandriva Linux |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
 00:00:02 up 3 days,  3:33,  3 users,  load average: 1.22, 1.27, 0.81