[News] linuX-gamers.net Turns 6, Tattoos of the Future Galore

  • Subject: [News] linuX-gamers.net Turns 6, Tattoos of the Future Galore
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 00:19:37 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Happy Birthday!

,----[ Quote ]
| Happy birthday linuX-gamers.net. Everything started 6 years ago. We had better
| times, but we are still alive.
`----

http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2607

7 Ways to Upgrade Your Body with Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| We havenât figured out whether they have an open bar over there at Penguicon, or if
| these Linux users just really need to find new hobbies.  Either way, we are sure
| that you will find some level of entertainment value in the custom Linux skin art
| below.
`----

http://comsoft.org/7-ways-to-upgrade-your-body-with-linux/

Recent:

Happy Birthday, Mozilla - and Thanks for Being Here

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=2247&blogid=14