[News] Free/Libre CMS: Release Candidate Reaches by XOOPS, SilverStripe Expands

  • Subject: [News] Free/Libre CMS: Release Candidate Reaches by XOOPS, SilverStripe Expands
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:26:32 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

XOOPS CMS Releases Version 2.4.0 RC

,----[ Quote ]
| XOOPS Project, an Open Source Content Management System, has
| reportedly launched the latest version, 2.4.0 of its software â
| XOOPS.
`----

http://it-cost-reduction.tmcnet.com/topics/infrastructure-optimization/articles/64288-xoops-cms-releases-version-240-rc.htm

Open Source XOOPS CMS 2.4.0 RC Brings Usability Fixes

http://www.cmswire.com/cms/web-cms/open-source-xoops-cms-240-rc-brings-usability-fixes-005525.php

SilverStripe CMS Extends Its Global Footprint to Australia

,----[ Quote ]
| SilverStripe (news, site), the open source CMS that brought you
| the Democratic Convention website among others, has hopped the
| waters of the Pacific Ocean, in a sense doubling their real-
| world presence.
`----

http://www.cmswire.com/cms/web-cms/silverstripe-cms-extends-its-global-footprint-to-australia-005521.php

Recent:

Get out the Vote: 2009 Open Source CMS Award

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://cmsreport.com/blog/2009/get-out-vote-2009-open-source-cms-award