Re: [News] Mandriva to be at IT Event Netbook World Summit 2009 (Paris)

____/ High Plains Thumper on Thursday 17 Sep 2009 04:47 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> 7 on Wednesday:

>>> Don't invite micoshaft corporation. Just get a cancellation
>>> form and mail the cancellation to the organisation and
>>> micoshaft so that neither can suffer disappointment.
>>
>> Microsoft doesn't need an invitation. It piggybacks using
>> Novell or some other useful idiots.
>>
>> "I've killed at least two Mac conferences. [...] by injecting
>> Microsoft content into the conference, the conference got shut
>> down. The guy who ran it said, why am I doing this?"
>>
>> --Microsoft's chief evangelist
>> http://boycottnovell.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/comes-3096.pdf
>
> What is revealing is the following statement on the PDF's 5th page:
>
> [quote]
> /Victory/
>
> "A computer on every desk and in every home, running Microsoft
> software." This is the mission statement of Microsoft itself; it
> is the definition of the conditions under which Microsoft can
> declare overall victory.
> [/quote]
>
> The only problem with it is victory at all costs.  "It is not a
> matter of how you play the game, but whether you win or lose."

That's why Microsoft gets dragged into court all the time. It
breaks the law repeatedly.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Othello: http://othellomaster.com
Swap:  4088500k total,   417880k used,  3670620k free,   264040k cached