Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's CEO Goes Totally Bonkers Again

____/ High Plains Thumper on Thursday 17 Sep 2009 00:58 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper on Wednesday:

>>> Interesting, goes to show how well the kill filters work.
>>>
>>> Rick, as you can see, Flatfish and the Clogwog sock think
>>> you are me.  Their grasping at straws again, the homophobic
>>> closet twit.
>>
>> Given the clear evidence, Gary M Stewart can be sued for libel
>> by many.
>
> He thinks he is immune, but it will catch up with him some day.
> He hits the right person who has the financial resources and time
> to pursue him, or Government agency that cares to pursue criminal
> activity on the internet including slander, he's basically toast.
> Wrongs a criminal element and ends up wearing cement shoes at
> bottom of some river. Or dies quietly with a heart attack. Or
> fails at a business transaction. Here I am speculating, but one
> thing is for sure. Such as a person is on the Internet, so is in
> real life. It is not hard to see that this person has little of a
> personal life, probably is very miserable inside.
>
> Justice has a way of prevailing at the end.

Well, many Microsoft executives are not in prison yet, so justice is
served too slowly.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

"Trying to make digital files uncopyable is like trying to make
water not wet." -- Bruce Schneier
 10:20:01 up 7 days, 13:53,  3 users,  load average: 0.34, 0.58, 0.79