[News] More Linux and Free Software Events and Shows Coming

  • Subject: [News] More Linux and Free Software Events and Shows Coming
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:22:11 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

It's All Go For Open Source Events

,----[ Quote ]
| Open Source events tend to be rather spread out
| across the year. linux.conf.au starts things off in January,
| followed by Linux Journal staff favorite Penguicon in May, two of
| the major yearly conferences in July, the Linux Symposium and O'Reilly's
| OSCON, the new but integral Linux Plumber's Conference in September, and
| wrapping it all up, the Linux Congress in October. Added to that,
| just days from now, is the inaugural LinuxCon and the Geek High
| Holy Day, Software Freedom Day.
`----

http://lxer.com/module/newswire/ext_link.php?rid=125650

Enterprise LAMP Network Event

,----[ Quote ]
| Whether you are an executive considering the switch to LAMP or a
| developer already deep into the code of Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP,
| Python or Perl, the Enterprise LAMP Network will be your
| destination for resources involving the LAMP stack and addressing
| its readiness for enterprise use.
`----

http://linuxmednews.com/1253112387

Recent:

The Schedule is Out for linux.conf.au, the .nz Edition

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/schedule-out-linuxconfau-nz-edition