[News] OpenOffice.org Extensions in the Highlights

  • Subject: [News] OpenOffice.org Extensions in the Highlights
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 23:53:03 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Dictionary Extensions

,----[ Quote ]
| Since the release of OOo 3.0 our dictionaries are
| extensions. This made it a lot easier to deploy them
| and also allows to update them more frequently. It's
| easy to browse our extensions repository and find
| dictionaries for many languages.
`----

http://itsneak.v3.co.uk/2009/09/vista-in-less-g.html

Export to Freemind part III

,----[ Quote ]
| I just uploaded a new version of the Export Freemind
| extension. Now you can export any document with any
| headings. The mindmap structure will be based on the
| documents outline numbering (Tools - Outline
| numbering).
`----

http://lodahl.blogspot.com/2009/09/export-to-freemind-part-iii.html

Recent:

Openoffice.org - Five things MS Office users do not know.

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://sinaisix.blogspot.com/2009/08/openofficeorg-five-things-ms-office.html