[News] Ubuntu Community Manager Releases Book, Ubuntu Privacy Remix Released

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu Community Manager Releases Book, Ubuntu Privacy Remix Released
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 23:46:40 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
The Art of Community Available For Free Download

,----[ Quote ]
| Even if you donât buy it, I would be hugely grateful that if you
| like it, please go and review it on Amazon. This is a hugely
| contribution. Thanks!
`----

http://www.jonobacon.org/2009/09/18/the-art-of-community-available-for-free-download/

Ubuntu Privacy Remix: UPR 9.04r2 released

,----[ Quote ]
| 18/09 : Announced by  UPR team the  release of  the second
| stable release of Ubuntu Privacy Remix 9.04. All software
| packages including the kernel were updated to their newest
| version to close security holes and fix bugs.
`----

http://www.unixmen.com/news-today/384-ubuntu-privacy-remix-upr-904r2-released

Recent:

Kindle DX Impressions