[News] Android Linux Turns One, Sub-notebooks Still a Gut with Linux

  • Subject: [News] Android Linux Turns One, Sub-notebooks Still a Gut with Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 23:29:21 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Far EasTone raises Android plans on Gphone anniversary

,----[ Quote ]
| On the one-year anniversary of the debut of Google's
| Android mobile software on its first handset, the T-
| Mobile G1, Taiwanese mobile phone service provider Far
| EasTone raised the number of Android smartphones it
| plans to launch this year.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2009/092309-far-eastone-raises-android-plans.html?fsrc=rss-linux-news

I've tested five hot netbook Linux distros on two Eee PCs so you don't have to.

,----[ Quote ]
| 5. Sugar on a Stick (Eee PC 900)
|
| I really, really like this idea -- especially for kids --
| but files aren't being saved to my USB stick for some
| reason. At least the WiFi works...
`----

http://acurrie.posterous.com/ive-tested-five-hot-netbook-linux-distros-on

Recent:

Dell and Motorola Android specs hit the blogs

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.rethink-wireless.com/?article_id=1775