[News] Mandriva User on Another Win for Gaming on GNU/Linux

  • Subject: [News] Mandriva User on Another Win for Gaming on GNU/Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:38:46 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

GNU/Linux Gaming - Vega Strike for All

,----[ Quote ]
| I must admit, even though I will be 50 years old next
| March I still like down time playing games. Over the
| past several years I have enjoyed playing games that
| run natively on my Mandriva GNU/Linux system. I wrote
| an article earlier this year with some of my thoughts
| on the matter of gaming on GNU/Linux: GNU/Linux and
| Commercial Game Developers.
`----

http://blog.eracc.com/2009/09/24/gnulinux-gaming-vega-strike-for-all/

Related:

MIB-Live Games 2008.1

,----[ Quote ]
| 2 DVDs based on Mandriva One 2008.1, each containing a lot of games:
| You can enjoy them directly from the DVD or, if you prefer, you can install
| it to your Hard-Disk.
`----

http://mib.pianetalinux.org/miblight/2008/08/22/mib-live-games-20081/?lan=english

Mandriva : MIB Live Games 2008.1 released

,----[ Quote ]
| Marcello Anni announced on Cooker ML the release of the MIB Live Games
| 2008.1. MIB ( Mandriva Italian Backports ) is a derived distribution of
| Mandriva Linux done by the Italian Mandriva community.
`----

http://www.linux-wizard.net/index.php?id_blog=229

Mandriva Linux 2010 RC1 is now available for tests

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://blog.mandriva.com/2009/09/19/mandriva-linux-2010-rc1-is-now-available-for-tests/