[News] Indamixx Puts Audio Tools on Sub-notebooks with GNU/Linux

  • Subject: [News] Indamixx Puts Audio Tools on Sub-notebooks with GNU/Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 23:28:54 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Tablets, Netbooks and Ultra Thins... Oh My!

,----[ Quote ]
| Trinity Audio Group's awarding winning Indamixx line of
| portable studio's partners with Renoise and Create
| Digital Music to kick off this falls hottest song
| contest. "Trackers are back" says creative director
| Ronald Stewart.
`----

http://linuxpr.com/releases/11655.html

Recent:

Indamixx Studio offers Linux-based netbook configured for music

,----[ Quote ]
| If youâre a big audiophile and are in the market for a netbook, we might just
| have something for you that fits the bill. The Indamixx Laptop offers up a
| ton of pre-installed audio software on a Linux-based OS and the entire system
| falls under $500.
|
| The Indamixx Laptop, from Trinity Audio Group, was announced today and is the
| perfect choice for DJâs, producers and remixers. It uses an Intel Atom
| processor and makes it easy to create and broadcast your music on the web.
`----

http://www.slashgear.com/indamixx-studio-offers-linux-based-netbook-configured-for-music-2624369/

Linux Carried Along on Netbooks Wave

,----[ Quote ]