[News] Sub-notebooks Based on Ubuntu GNU/Linux 9.10 Looks Good, Work Properly

  • Subject: [News] Sub-notebooks Based on Ubuntu GNU/Linux 9.10 Looks Good, Work Properly
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 21:37:08 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ubuntu 9.10 Netbook Remix Is Looking Great

,----[ Quote ]
| Our final write-up regarding Ubuntu 9.10 Netbook Remix
| and the Moblin Netbook Remix will come in October. Beta
| releases of all the distributions in the Ubuntu family
| are planned for the first of October followed by the
| final releases on the 29th of October.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=ubuntu_910_netbook&num=1

Ubuntu Netbook Remix Karmic

,----[ Quote ]
| UNR Karmic contains both the excellent Messaging and
| Session Indicators. The message indicator allows you to
| quickly see how many unread emails/IM messages/Twitter
| replies you have. The session indicator allows you to
| easily set your IM presence and also lets you switch
| users (if you hardware supports it) and log out easily.
`----

http://njpatel.blogspot.com/2009/09/ubuntu-netbook-remix-karmic.html

Recent:

Testing with Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala) Alpha 5: Icicle XLR Adapter now Working.

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.geardiary.com/2009/09/12/testing-with-ubuntu-9-10-karmic-koala-alpha-5-icicle-xlr-adapter-now-working/