[News] Net Neutrality Still Under Attack from Shill (Competitive Enterprise Institute)

  • Subject: [News] Net Neutrality Still Under Attack from Shill (Competitive Enterprise Institute)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 19:50:42 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Freedom is Slavery, Slavery is Freedom

,----[ Quote ]
| The Competitive Enterprise Institute is always good
| for a laugh thanks to its transparent agenda (the use
| of the weasel word "competitive" gives it away)...
|
| [...]
|
| Painting the freedom of net neutrality as a kind of
| slavery in this way is really a tour-de-force of
| topsy-turvism, even by the high standards of the
| Competitive Enterprise Institute.

`----
http://opendotdotdot.blogspot.com/2009/09/freedom-is-slavery-slavery-is-freedom.html

AT&T fires back at Google on net neutrality rules

,----[ Quote ]
| AT&T has written the Federal Communications
| Commissionâs Wireline Competition Bureau to insist
| that any new net neutrality rules need be apply to
| everyone in the industry, including web companies
| like Google.
`----

http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2009/09/26/att-fires-back-at-google-on-net-neutrality-rules/

Recent:

Verizon, AT&T: Net neutrality not OK for wireless

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30686_3-10357806-266.html