[News] New Releases: Absolute 13.0.2, GParted 0.4.6-4, Calculate 9.9

  • Subject: [News] New Releases: Absolute 13.0.2, GParted 0.4.6-4, Calculate 9.9
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:17:26 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Absolute 13.0.2 released

,----[ Quote ]
| Brasero has replaced K3B and kdelibs, kdemultimedia
| and arts have all been removed. Gtk themes have been
| implimented and are changeable via customized gtk-
| chtheme utility. While we are staying away from the
| heavy integrated environments, we can still get our
| lightweight apps to look good and coordinate with
| each other... changing Gtk theme also changes icewm
| theme, desktop background (in pcmanfm) and window
| background for ROX-Filer.
`----

http://www.absolutelinux.org/

[GParted 0.4.6-4 released]

http://gparted.sourceforge.net/livecd.php

[Calculate 9.9 released]

http://www.calculate-linux.ru/

Recent:

Calculate Linux Desktop 9.6 XFCE released

,----[ Quote ]
| First version of Calculate Linux Desktop, based on the environment XFCE.
`----

http://www.calculate-linux.org/Calculate_Linux_Desktop_9.6_XFCE_released

Calculate Linux Desktop 9.6 with Xfce 4.6.1

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Calculate-Linux-Deskto-9-6-With-Xfce-4-6-1-113464.shtml