[News] Videos of Mark Shuttleworth's Talk at LinuxCon Now Online

  • Subject: [News] Videos of Mark Shuttleworth's Talk at LinuxCon Now Online
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:56:10 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

LinuxCon: Shuttleworth Video Online

,----[ Quote ]
| We posted the video of the LinuxCon Shuttleworth keynote online.
| I think it's important to note that live streaming and video
| archives was provided in partnership with the Linux Foundation.
| The Linux Foundation opted to make all the keynotes available for
| free in an effort to allow as many people as possible to
| participate in the first LinuxCon.
`----

http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/Blogs/ROSE-Blog-Rikki-s-Open-Source-Exchange/LinuxCon-Shuttleworth-Video-Online

Coordinated Software Releases, The Linux Ecosystem and the Impact on the Global Marketplace - Mark Shuttleworth, CEO, Canonical Ltd.

http://techcast.com/events/linuxcon/shuttleworth/

Recent:

FLOSS Weekly 88: Linus Torvalds

,----[ Quote ]
| A chat at LinuxCon with Linus Torvalds, who initiated
| development of the Linux kernel.
|
| Guest: Linus Torvalds, initial creator of the Linux kernel
`----

http://www.twit.tv/floss88

LinuxCon 2009 Wrap-Up: The Continuing Benefits

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://ldn.linuxfoundation.org/blog-entry/linuxcon-2009-wrap-up-the-continuing-benefits