[News] [OT] Bank of America Sued for $1,784,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

  • Subject: [News] [OT] Bank of America Sued for $1,784,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:24:39 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Bank of America Sued for 1,784 Sextillion Dollars

,----[ Quote ]
| Assuming that the second comma is a typo, and that Chiscolm
| actually demanded 1,784 billion trillion dollars, to my
| knowledge that is at least a new record for stupidly large
| lawsuit demands.  In 2008, someone sued the federal government
| for more than three quadrillion dollars, but a quadrillion is
| only a thousand trillion.  These days, maybe that just doesn't
| seem like a lot of money to people.
`----

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2009/09/bank-of-america-sued-for-1784-sextillion-dollars.html

Why the USA Economy Crashes, Bail Outs, Money & Inflation

http://sugar-bush.net/2009/09/why-the-usa-economy-crashes-bail-outs-money-inflation/

Goldman Sachs was Barack Obamaâs âNo. 1 private contributor

,----[ Quote ]
| Weâll let you draw your own conclusions on their debate. We
| wanted to check Mooreâs statement about Obamaâs contributors
| and the financial services firm Goldman Sachs.
`----

http://waronyou.com/topics/goldman-sachs-was-barack-obamas-no-1-private-contributor/

An Inside Look at How Goldman Sachs Lobbies the Senate

,----[ Quote ]
| I was so sure that I was missing something that I started
| asking around. âIf you are confused, you are not alone,â one
| economist wrote back to me. âI have no idea why they are
| conflating short selling and naked short selling.  Members of
| Congress are probably confused as well.â
`----

http://trueslant.com/matttaibbi/2009/09/29/sec-weighs-new-rules-for-lending-of-securities-wsj-com/

Recent:

Citigroup, Microsoft to take on finance website

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.gulfnews.com/business/Banking_and_Finance/10352514.html