[News] Gentoo Interviews OSTC Poland's Patryk RzÄdziÅski, LinuxCon Roundtable Published as Video

  • Subject: [News] Gentoo Interviews OSTC Poland's Patryk RzÄdziÅski, LinuxCon Roundtable Published as Video
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:15:01 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

An interview with Patryk RzÄdziÅski, head of IT at OSTC Poland.

,----[ Quote ]
| Global Financial Derivative trading company, OSTC Poland,
| uses Gentoo Linux in significant sectors of its IT
| infrastructure. We spoke with long time Gentoo user and
| head of OSTC Poland's IT department, Patryk RzÄdziÅski, to
| learn more about how and where Gentoo is used. We
| discovered, as you will read in the full interview, that
| Gentoo, and more generally open source software, serves
| well in the commercial world.
`----

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pr/20090929-interview-patryk-ostc.xml

Roundtable - The Linux Kernel: Straight From the Source

,----[ Quote ]
| Linus Torvalds, Greg Kroah-Hartman, Chris Wright, Jonathan
| Corbet, J.E.J. Bottomley, Ted Ts'o
`----

http://www.techcast.com/events/linuxcon/roundtable/

Recent:

LinuxCon: Shuttleworth Video Online

,----[ Quote ]
| We posted the video of the LinuxCon Shuttleworth keynote online.
| I think it's important to note that live streaming and video
| archives was provided in partnership with the Linux Foundation.
| The Linux Foundation opted to make all the keynotes available for
| free in an effort to allow as many people as possible to
| participate in the first LinuxCon.
`----

http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/Blogs/ROSE-Blog-Rikki-s-Open-Source-Exchange/LinuxCon-Shuttleworth-Video-Online

LinuxCon 2009 Wrap-Up: The Continuing Benefits

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://ldn.linuxfoundation.org/blog-entry/linuxcon-2009-wrap-up-the-continuing-benefits