[News] Openshot a Big Step Forward for GNU/Linux Video Editing

  • Subject: [News] Openshot a Big Step Forward for GNU/Linux Video Editing
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 00:10:06 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Openshot : The magic has arrived

,----[ Quote ]
| Openshot is a video editor for linux, is one of the best ones
| existing actually for linux. The news is that now has a PPA
| this mean easy install for Ubuntu users, but the big news is
| that the new version come with 30 new effects.
`----

http://www.unixmen.com/linux-tutorials/414-openshot-the-magic-has-arrived

The Magic has Arrived: Effects!!!

,----[ Quote ]
| We have included 33 video & audio effects (30 video and 3
| audio). This feature is available now (in version 0.9.42). You
| can install OpenShot from the PPA or .DEB installer to get the
| newest version.
`----

http://www.openshotvideo.com/2009/09/magic-has-arrived-effects.html

Easy Video Editing Finally Comes To Linux?

,----[ Quote ]
| The OpenShot Video Editor application is coming along nicely,
| and has just released a new version complete with effects, and
| a fairly easy install.
`----

http://www.nillabyte.com/blog.php?b=262

Recent: