[News] Kubuntu and Ubuntu 9.10 is a 9/10: Early Reviews

  • Subject: [News] Kubuntu and Ubuntu 9.10 is a 9/10: Early Reviews
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:41:50 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Karmic Koala will come with Amarok 2.2 âSunjammerâ

,----[ Quote ]
| Amarok 2.2, codenamed âSunjammerâ, is now out of beta
| and the final version has been released now. The Amarok
| team has also announced that Amarok 2.2 will now come
| with Karmic Koala, which is due for release on 29th
| October. It, however, is not available for Jaunty and
| as they have said, there is no plan as of now to make
| it available for Jaunty users.
`----

http://digitizor.com/2009/10/01/karmic-koala-will-come-with-amarok-2-2-sunjammer/

Karmic Allows One Click Installation Of New Fonts

http://d0od.blogspot.com/2009/10/install-font-ubuntu-easy.html

First Look at Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala Beta

,----[ Quote ]
| The beta release of Karmic Koala, the next version of
| Ubuntu Linux, just arrived on the net. Wondering what's
| new inside the open-source operating system? We took a
| tour and brought back these screenshots.
`----

http://lifehacker.com/5372301/first-look-at-ubuntu-910-karmic-koala-beta/gallery/

Karmic Koala: That's One Seriously Fast Marsupial

http://blogs.zdnet.com/perlow/?p=11218

Recent:

Amarok 2.2 "Sunjammer" released

,----[ Quote ]