[News] Mozilla Launches New security Project, More

  • Subject: [News] Mozilla Launches New security Project, More
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 20:24:37 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Mozilla trials a Firefox security tool

,----[ Quote ]
| MOZILLA IS ASKING researchers and developers to help test a
| security tool for its Firefox web browser.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1557240/mozilla-trials-firefox-security-tool

Mozilla unveils cure for Web 2.0 world run amok

,----[ Quote ]
| The Mozilla Foundation has unveiled an early version of its
| Firefox browser that it says could virtually eliminate one of
| the most common attack forms now menacing the web.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/03/mozilla_web_20_solution/

Mozilla UX chief: What's next for Mozilla, Firefox and the Web

,----[ Quote ]
| Shortly after having a door slam in my face and it nearly
| breaking my nose, I sat down with Aza Raskin, the head of user
| experiences at Mozilla Labs to discuss not only where Mozilla
| is heading in the near future but also what he sees in the
| next-generation World Wide Web.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/igeneration/?p=2961

Enhance Firefox with SmarterFox

,----[ Quote ]
| Work smarter, not harder. Itâs a good motto, and one that
| applies well to SmarterFox, an extension for Firefox that makes
| common tasks much easier to perform.
`----

http://www.linux-mag.com/cache/7560/1.html

Recent:

Mozilla denies it will 'ribbonize' Firefox

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2009/092909-mozilla-denies-it-will-ribbonize.html?fsrc=rss-linux-news