Re: Malware worldwide grows 15 percent in September

> You must be running Linux.

/me checks to see if nessuno installed cameras around the house...

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Microsoft loves competition.
"Iâd be glad to help tilt lotus into into the death spiral.
I could do it Friday afternoon but not Saturday. I could do it
pretty much any time the following week."
		--Brad Silverberg, Microsoft