[News] WebKit and Anjal Make Linux Sub-notebooks Better

  • Subject: [News] WebKit and Anjal Make Linux Sub-notebooks Better
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 23:11:13 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Anjal - Slick Evolution Interface For Netbooks

,----[ Quote ]
| Using WebKit for its mail rendering and composing makes
| Anjal look very slick.
`----

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2009/10/anjal-slick-evolution-interface-for.html

Recent:

Emtec Gdium Liberty 1000 now available for well under $300

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.liliputing.com/2009/09/emtec-gdium-liberty-1000-now-available-for-well-under-300.html