[News] Open Solutions Alliance and LucidEra Brought Closer to FOSS

  • Subject: [News] Open Solutions Alliance and LucidEra Brought Closer to FOSS
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 13:14:54 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Open Solutions Alliance acquired by Europeans

,----[Quote  ]
| OW2, a European consortium dedicated to creating open
| source middleware, has acquired the Open Solutions
| Alliance, a two-year group dedicated to building reseller
| channels for open source.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=4947&tag=nl.e539

LucidEra's BI tech finds new home at Pentaho

,----[ Quote ]
| Open-source BI (business intelligence) vendor Pentaho has
| purchased technology from failed BI company LucidEra, it
| was announced Monday. Terms were not disclosed.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2009/100509-lucideras-bi-tech-finds-new.html?fsrc=rss-linux-news

Recent:

Open Enterprise Interview: Anthony Gold, president, Open Solutions Alliance

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=1838&blogid=14