[News] Success Story for Free/Open Source Software in Large Chain

  • Subject: [News] Success Story for Free/Open Source Software in Large Chain
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 23:18:38 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Edible oil supply chain running smoothly

,----[ Quote ]
| The Peercore system, developed in-house over the past
| nine years, is based on the Ingres open source database
| technology and an Open Road front end.
`----

http://www.australianit.news.com.au/story/0,24897,26168011-24171,00.html

Recent:

How do you like your freedom?

,----[ Quote ]
| So really Software Freedom Day is not so much about software
| but about our rights and how they apply to technology. At
| least that's my two cent take on these matters. Go on, throw
| in your own two cents. I dare you!
`----

http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/locutus/how-do-you-like-your-freedom-34214

Software Freedom Day

http://www.ghacks.net/2009/09/19/software-freedom-day/

Happy Software Freedom Day 2009!

http://nathanrhale.com/2009/09/19/happy-software-freedom-day-2009/

Saigon Software Freedom Day a Success!!!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.saigonnezumi.com/2009/09/19/saigon-software-freedom-day-a-success/