[News] Red Hat's Jim Whitehurst among the Carolina's highest paid

  • Subject: [News] Red Hat's Jim Whitehurst among the Carolina's highest paid
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:22:13 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

[Jim Whitehurst among the Carolina's highest paid]

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/data/story/955499.html

Red Hat: We're 75% of the Paid Linux Market

,----[ Quote ]
| According to Red Hat Executive Vice President
| Paul Cormier, Red Hat now represents 75 percent
| of the paid Linux market, easily beating out
| other players in the sector such as Novell's SUSE
| Linux and Canonical's Ubuntu.
`----

http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news/article.php/3842561/Red+Hat+Were+75+of+the+Paid+Linux+Market.htm

Recent:

Red Hat second-quarter profit increases 37%

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/red-hat-second-quarter-profit-increases-37-2009-09-23