[News] GNU/Linux Servers Spread, New Products Unleashed

  • Subject: [News] GNU/Linux Servers Spread, New Products Unleashed
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:17:27 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Birmingham Hippodrome Achieves Business Continuity with SteelEye LifeKeeper

,----[ Quote ]
| SteelEye Technology, Inc. (steeleye.com), a
| leading provider of business continuity and
| disaster recovery solutions for multi-
| vendor IT infrastructures, and Open Minds,
| SteelEye's Solution Centre in the UK, today
| announced the implementation of SteelEye
| LifeKeeper for Linux by Birmingham
| Hippodrome, one of the UK's most visited
| theatres.
`----

http://www.prweb.com/releases/steeleye/business_continuity/prweb2962904.htm

Lantronix Launches XPort Pro, World's Smallest Linux Networking Server

,----[ Quote ]
| Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a leading
| provider of secure, remote management,
| device networking and data center
| management technologies, today announced
| XPort Proâ, the newest addition to its
| popular XPort family of embedded Ethernet
| networking and compute modules, used in
| millions of devices worldwide. XPort Pro
| provides customers with a powerful engine
| for deploying advanced applications at the
| network edge, all in an integrated, thumb-
| sized package.
`----

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Lantronix-NASDAQ-LTRX-1057933.html

Canadian Web Host, Cirrus Tech, Expands Shared Hosting Plans To Include Linux Unlimited Domains Host

http://webhostingnews.thehostingnews.com/canadian-web-host-cirrus-tech-expands-shared-hosting-plans-to-include-linux-unlimited-domains-host-4308.html

Banco Pastor Reduces Costs, Increases Scalability and Boosts
Performance with Red Hat, SAPÂ and IBM Solutions

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20091012005380&newsLang=en

`----