[News] RPM Has New Goods to Show, Red Hat Grows Further

  • Subject: [News] RPM Has New Goods to Show, Red Hat Grows Further
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 00:12:49 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

RPM New Features

,----[ Quote ]
| A few RPM developers from Red Hat and Novell
| met at the openSUSE Conference 2009 in
| September. The results of the meeting are now
| online.
`----

http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/News/RPM-New-Features

Red Hat And IBM Support Banco Pastor In HR/Emailing

,----[ Quote ]
| Banco Pastor, the Spanish banking group with
| 650 branch offices in Spain and a presence in
| the US and the cities in Europe and Latin
| America, has migrated its critical human
| resources and corporate emailing systems
| running SAP NetWeaver and SAP ERP and IBM
| Lotus Notes for Collaboration software to Red
| Hat Enterprise Linux.
`----

http://www.rfpconnect.com/news/2009/10/13/red-hat-and-ibm-support-banco-pastor-in-hr-emailing

Recent:

Alien-GUI: an useful software tool to grafically convert deb and tar packages
to RPM

,----[ Quote ]
| Today, in our Linux Page (in Spanish) we added a brief news about Alien-GUI
| which is an interesting software developed to grafically (and automatically)
| convert tar, deb in RPM.
`----

http://galigio.wordpress.com/2009/06/07/alien-gui-an-useful-software-tool-to-grafically-convert-deb-and-tar-packages-to-rpm/

Related: