[News] Easeus Delivers Linux Live CD

Easeus Todo Backup Performs Backups for Free

,----[ Quote ]
| If that weren't enough, the program also
| comes with a Linux-based boot recovery CD
| so you can recover your system if disaster
| strikes. It will clone disks. i.e. copy an
| entire disk structure to another disk, as
| well.
`----

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/10/13/AR2009101303839.html

Recent:

On-line Backups: Flexible Enough for Home & the Office

,----[ Quote ]
| Another on-line backup service that uses rsync is rsync.net. It is a very
| popular service, primarily because of itâs support (i.e. engineers man the
| phones for the most part). Currently, rsync.net supports:
|
|     * rsync/scp/sftp
|
|     * unison
|
|     * rdiff-backup
|
|     * It also supports certain commands using ssh
|
|     * You can mount the file system using sshfs
|
|     * An encryption tool called duplicity that uses rsync but also performs
|     GPG encryption in the process
|
|     * Remote subversion repositories
|
|     * Remote data dumps of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
`----

http://www.linux-mag.com/cache/7490/1.html

My Perfect Backup Setup

,----[ Quote ]
| For a long time I relied on an external hard drive and Jungle Disk as my
| daily backup solution. This wasn't the most advanced backup setup, but it did
| the trick. Recently, however, I added a new device to my local network: a
| tiny Linux-based server with the silly name Bubba Two. Initially, I planned
| to use it for hosting my private wiki and testing LAMPP-based applications.
`----

http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/Blogs/Productivity-Sauce-Dmitri-s-open-source-blend-of-productive-computing/My-Perfect-Backup-Setup

Linux backup guide

,----[ Quote ]