[News] Google Kills Debt-saddled Microsoft Online

  • Subject: [News] Google Kills Debt-saddled Microsoft Online
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:16:13 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Bing advertisers on wane, says report

,----[ Quote ]
| Due out tomorrow - prior to the release of
| quarterly earnings results from Google,
| Yahoo!, and Microsoft - the report also says
| that's Google share of search advertisers has
| reached a near all-time high of 81.2 per cent.
| All this, and we're just 18 weeks away from
| Bing's much-hyped debut.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/13/bing_first_page_advertisers_on_wane/

The days of Microsoft are ending.

Recent:

Study: Bing search share drops

,----[ Quote ]
| The report found that Bing's percentage of
| searches actually dropped by five percent during
| the month of September to 8.96 percent of all
| searches. Google, by comparison, gained one
| percent to 71.08 percent of all searches. (Chart
| below).
`----

http://www.techflash.com/seattle/2009/10/study_bing_search_share_drops.html?ana=from_rss

Bing Search Tainted by Pro-Microsoft Results

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://advice.cio.com/shane_oneill/bing_search_tainted_by_pro_microsoft_results