Re: GNOME Themes Galore: Latest and Greatest

>> WTF IS ALL THAT CRAP AT THE END OF YOUR POST?
>
> Get an education dickhead. If you really want to know then ask the
> identity fraudsters who keep posting under the names of others in this
> newsgroup.

That would be /himself/.  "Doug Miller" is Gary M. Stewart, the same criminal
who posted libel about me under my own name.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact
that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol.
- -- Larry Wall
roy      pts/0        :0               Tue Oct 13 21:03   still logged in