[News] Evernote Introduced, Midori 0.2.0 it Out

  • Subject: [News] Evernote Introduced, Midori 0.2.0 it Out
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:15:32 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Evernote â Free Note Taking Software

,----[ Quote ]
| Evernote is a free note taking software that
| allows you to capture, organize, and find
| information across multiple platforms. Using
| Evernote, you can do the following -
|
|    * Take notes
|    * Clip web pages

http://linuxandfriends.com/2009/10/16/evernote-free-note-taking-software/

Midori 0.2.0 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| The Midori team today announced the release of
| version 0.2.0 of the webkit based web browser...
`----

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2009/10/midori-020-released.html

Easily Upgrade Any Hard Drive with Linux

http://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/133012-easily-upgrade-any-hard-drive-with-linux

Recent:

Midori: lightweight browsing

,----[ Quote ]
| Despite an already crowded browser market Midori
| promises to be a lightweight alternative to browser |
| bloat
|
| Despite an already wide range of browser options
| available there is always space for one more browser, it
| seems. Midori is one of the most recent additions to the
| browser market and bills itself as one of the lightest
| browsers around. Which is what Firefox billed itself as
| in the early days of existence, before it became
| increasingly bloated.
`----

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/Software/9678.html

Using sidux with Midori

,----[ Quote ]
| I now rate Midori as one of the fastest browsers. I found a few rendering
| issues, but they are minor, and I'd rate it better than Konqueror at
| accurately rendering most pages, including this blog. It is without question
| faster and more accurate than Konqueror, and sidux includes Konqueror as
| their default browser in the KDE edition, so I am lobbying to make Midori the
| new default Web browser in the next sidux XFCE edition; it deserves it.
`----

http://usalug-org.blogspot.com/2009/06/using-sidux-with-midori.html

Midori: Extremely Fast and Standards-Compliant

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://tombuntu.com/index.php/2009/03/13/midori-extremely-fast-and-standards-compliant/