[News] Cairo-Dock 2.1.0 Released, Glista 0.4 Replaces Mono/Tomboy

  • Subject: [News] Cairo-Dock 2.1.0 Released, Glista 0.4 Replaces Mono/Tomboy
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:03:09 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Cairo-Dock 2.1.0 Released, OpenGL Mode Now Works With The Latest OpenSource ATI And Intel Drivers

,----[ Quote ]
| When Cairo Dock v2.0 was out, it instantly became my
| favourite dock for Linux.
`----

http://webupd8.blogspot.com/2009/10/cairo-dock-210-released-opengl-mode-now.html

Tasks and To-Dos with Glista 0.4

,----[ Quote ]
| If the memory of humans could be measured in
| removable media and the best would be a BluRay disc,
| mine would be somewhere around a floppy. Needless to
| say, I use my phone's reminder function a lot,
| especially for important stuff with set deadlines.
`----

http://www.itlure.com/2009/10/tasks-and-to-dos-with-glista-04.html

Recent:

Cairo Dock 2.0.0 is Here (Linux Dock Menu)!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://webupd8.blogspot.com/2009/05/cairo-dock-200-is-here-linux-dock-menu.html