[News] What Comes on October 23rd? Everything Linux Store (ELS)!

  • Subject: [News] What Comes on October 23rd? Everything Linux Store (ELS)!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 01:52:52 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Everything Linux store set for opening on Friday

,----[ Quote ]
| Open Source and web development consultancy
| Babel Com Australia has announced plans to open
| online retailer Everything Linux Store (ELS) as
| a bricks and mortar shopfront in Crows Nest,
| Sydney  on October 23.
`----

http://www.crn.com.au/News/158521,everything-linux-store-set-for-opening-on-friday.aspx

Same date as Microsoft's abysmal results (due to Linux).

Recent:

Microsoft-paid anti Linux stooges at Lenovo

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://izanbardprince.wordpress.com/2009/05/13/microsoft-paid-anti-linux-stooges-at-lenovo/