[News] $<0 CEO Sacked After Suing Linux

Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events, Financial Statements and E

,----[ Quote ]
| On October 14, 2009, The SCO Group, Inc.,
| ("SCO", "us", "we"or the "Company") announced
| that the Company has eliminated the Chief
| Executive Officer and President positions and
| consequently terminated Darl McBride. The
| current management team comprised of Chief
| Operating Officer, Jeff Hunsaker, Chief
| Financial Officer, Ken Nielsen and General
| Counsel, Ryan Tibbitts, along with the rest of
| the management team will continue to work
| closely with the Chapter 11 Trustee and his
| advisors.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/091019/scoxq.pk8-k.html

SCO sacks Darl McBride

,----[ Quote ]
| The filing reads, "On October 14, 2009, The
| SCO Group, Inc.,... announced that the Company
| has eliminated the Chief Executive Officer and
| President positions and consequently
| terminated Darl McBride."
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1559035/sco-sacks-darl-mcbride

SCO fires CEO Darl McBride, architect of litigation strategy

,----[ Quote ]
| SCO CEO Darl McBride has finally been let go
| by the serial litigator. In an SEC filing
| published today, SCO reveals that the
| controversial CEO has been ousted as part of
| the latest reorganization plan.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2009/10/sco-fires-ceo-darl-mcbride-architect-of-litigation-strategy.ars

SCO vs. Linux: SCO trustee fires SCO boss Darl McBride

,----[ Quote ]
| The press release is more forthcoming,
| describing this as a clear signal that SCO is
| looking to continue to pursue its various
| lawsuits under the stewardship of the Chapter
| 11 trustee, "The company is also looking to
| raise additional funding and sell non-core
| assets to bolster working capital. These
| actions will allow the Trustee to preserve
| cash and the value of the business while
| enabling the Company to proceed with asset
| sales, pursue litigation against, among
| others, IBM and Novell, and to continue
| supporting SCO's loyal UNIX customer base."
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/SCO-vs-Linux-SCO-trustee-fires-SCO-boss-Darl-McBride-833228.html

SCO fires CEO Darl McBride

,----[ Quote ]
| No one has taken SCO's lawsuits against Linux-
| using companies seriously for years, but
| somehow or the other, SCO kept hanging on like
| a bad cold that you couldn't quite shake.
| That's because SCO CEO Darl McBride doesn't
| know the meaning of surrender. Time after
| time, McBride would come up with a new buyer
| or a re-take on a long dead anti-Linux legal
| claim, and SCO would stagger forward once
| more. Until now. This morning, October 19th,
| SCO filed an 8K with the SEC, which announced
| that the company had fired McBride.
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/14942/sco_fires_ceo_darl_mcbride

SCO boots boss McBride

,----[ Quote ]
| Unix code claimant SCO Group has jettisoned
| its controversial captain, Darl McBride, as
| part of the company's latest scheme to emerge
| from bankruptcy.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/19/sco_mcbride_removed/

Darl McBride Out; SCO Looking to Sell "Non-Core Assets"

,----[ Quote ]
| So... I wonder what McBride will put on his
| resume?

The SCO Group, Inc.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1102542/000114420409053428/v163103_8k.htm

The SCO Group, Inc  .

http://ir.sco.com/secfiling.cfm?filingID=1144204-09-53428

SCO Cans Darl: The Christmas Came Early News Roundup

http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2009-10-19-026-35-NW-CD

SCO Terminates Darl McBride

http://osdir.com/Article10350.phtml

SCO Terminates Darl McBride

http://slashdot.org/story/09/10/19/162240/SCO-Terminates-Darl-McBride?from=rss

Darl McBride Terminated (SCO Form 8-K, October 14, 2009)

http://www.linuxtoday.com/infrastructure/2009101901635NWCD