[News] GNOME Desktop Environment Gets Clutter, New Journal

  • Subject: [News] GNOME Desktop Environment Gets Clutter, New Journal
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:47:43 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

[ANNOUNCE] Clutter Core 1.1.2 - Developers snapshot

,----[ Quote ]
| less than 3 months after the 1.0.0 release here's
| a new development snapshot for Clutter.
`----

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2009-October/msg00066.html

GNOME Journal

,----[ Quote ]
| Then, out of the blue yesterday, Sumana jumped in
| and helped to update and re-organize our wiki
| pages and sent an email to the list mentioning the
| updates and some ideas for future issues.
`----

http://www.silwenae.org/blog/?p=1237

With GNOME 3.0 coming, Vista 1 and Vista 7 sure fall behind. GNOME lacks one major
feature: viruses.

Recent:

Boston GNOME Summit 2009

,----[ Quote ]
| I spent this weekend in Boston for the annual
| GNOME summit. I really enjoyed it this year,
| although there were fewer attendees than
| previously it felt very focussed and productive.
| Thereâs some cool stuff going on, and itâs
| always great to catch up with all of the usual
| free software suspects in Boston.
`----

http://robot101.net/2009/10/14/boston-gnome-summit-200/

Telepathy Q&A from the Boston GNOME Summit

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://robot101.net/2009/10/14/telepathy-qa/

Gnome Summit (@MIT)