[News] Creativity of Crowds Validates Free Software Model

  • Subject: [News] Creativity of Crowds Validates Free Software Model
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 20:44:19 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

An Experiment in the "Creativity of Crowds"

,----[ Quote ]
| "The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot
| of ideas." - Linus Pauling.
|
| Consider the Open Source model for software, where
| long-distance collaboration
`----

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/goldberg/detail??blogid=88&entry_id=49939

Recent:

Copyright claims clamp down on creativity

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://media.www.lavozdeanza.com/media/storage/paper911/news/2009/05/04/Technology/Copyright.Claims.Clamp.Down.On.Creativity-3736187.shtml