[News] C++ Programming Further Defended/Promoted by WSO2

  • Subject: [News] C++ Programming Further Defended/Promoted by WSO2
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:04:49 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Newest WSO2 Web Services Framework for C++ Brings Enterprise-Class SOA
Capabilities to Widely Adopted Language

,----[ Quote ]
| WSO2, the open source SOA company, today
| announced the newest release of the WSO2 Web
| Services Framework for C++ (WSO2 WSF/C++). The
| software brings simple, effective, high-
| performance service-oriented architecture (SOA)
| capabilities to C++, which is one of the most
| popular languages used for developing high-
| performance business applications.
`----

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS143529+27-Oct-2009+BW20091027

Recent:

Bjarne Stroustrup Expounds on Concepts and the Future of C++

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.devx.com/cplus/Article/42448/0/page/1