[News] Sabayon Linux 5.0 Works and Looks Good

  • Subject: [News] Sabayon Linux 5.0 Works and Looks Good
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:04:33 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Review: Sabayon Linux 5.0

,----[ Quote ]
| I like the new Sabayon.  It's more user
| friendly, it's faster, and yet it keeps all the
| cool stuff that make it such a great
| distribution for new users, without alienating
| those who are more experienced and want a
| distribution with a little bit of everything
| and âjust worksâ right out of the box.  I'd
| certainly recommend this distribution to all
| your friends and family.  It's not for really
| old machines, but it should now work just fine
| on machines up to five to seven years old.
`----

http://www.raiden.net/articles/review_sabayon_linux_50/

Recent:

FDC09 photos! Here they are!

,----[ Quote ]
| As promised, here are some pics from FDC09!
| Michele Tameni, Fabio Erculiani (me), Vincenzo
| Di Massa and Yusef Maali (new, âhonoris causaâ
| Sabayon developer) on these.
`----

http://planet.sabayonlinux.org/?p=1209

Sabayon Linux 5

,----[ Quote ]
| Sabayon Linux is a good way for folks to get a taste of
| Gentoo without having to actually install or configure it.
| Just boot into the Live CD and you can play around until your
| heartâs content.
`----

http://desktoplinuxreviews.com/2009/10/07/sabayon-linux-5/

Sabayon Linux 5.0 arrives

,----[ Quote ]
| Sabayon Linux founder Fabio Erculiani has announced the
| availability of the GNOME and KDE variants of version 5.0
| of his popular Linux distribution. Sabayon, named after an
| egg-yolk based dessert, is derived from Gentoo Linux and is
| intended to provide a "complete out-of-the-box experience"
| while being both stable and versatile. The major update
| includes a number of bug fixes, performance improvements
| and new features.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/Sabayon-Linux-5-0-arrives--/news/114392

Sabayon Linux x86/x86-64 5.o GNOME and KDE Released

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://wgo.wolf911.us/?p=240