[News] Screenshots of Ubuntu GNU/Linux 9.10 and Better Themes

  • Subject: [News] Screenshots of Ubuntu GNU/Linux 9.10 and Better Themes
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:22:05 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Screenshots: Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala Camera icon

,----[ Quote ]
| Rather than show the dmesg information during
| boot-up, Ubuntu 9.10 displays this minimal boot
| screen based on the Ubuntu logo. The same logo
| is used during installation, and later on when
| booting into Ubuntu 9.10 from the hard drive.
`----

http://reviews.zdnet.co.uk/software/os/0,1000001098,39843938,00.htm

Great themes for Ubuntu9.10 Karmic koala

,----[ Quote ]
| Good news for the funs of Bisigi themes ,
| the themes actually are available also for
| Ubuntu 9.10 karmic koala , and you can
| install them by adding repositories to your
| karmic koala repositories, to see the
| complete collection and the installation
| steps, please see our previous tutorial :
|
| Great themes for Ubuntu 9.04 and ubuntu9.10
| Karmic Koala
`----

http://www.unixmen.com/linux-tutorials/508-great-themes-for-ubuntu910-karmic-koala

Download Karmic Nights Theme

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/download-karmic-nights-theme.html

Leaked links to Ubuntu koala

http://unixmen.com/news-today/506-leaked-links-to-ubuntu-koala-final

Select fastest mirror for your ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic) Upgrade

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/select-fastest-mirror-for-your-ubuntu-9-10-karmic-upgrade.html

Recent:

First Look: Ubuntu 9.10 beta "Karmic Koala"

,----[ Quote ]
| Looking good so far â looking forward to the final release due October 29th.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/?p=5726

Ubuntu 9.10 RC Screen Shots

http://www.seoexpertconsultants.com/index.php?linux&release=Ubuntu%209.10%20RC