[News] [Rival] Microsoft Retail Store Considered Lame

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Retail Store Considered Lame
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 14:37:28 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Microsoft Retail Store PCs Will Be Crapware-Free, But I'm Still Unsatisfied

,----[ Quote ]
| No one likes uninstalling bloatware, trialware,
| and craplets from their freshly unboxed PCs.
| Microsoft finally acknowledges this by skipping
| the unnecessary third-party software in Microsoft
| retail store PCs. That's truly great, but they
| should do a little more than that.
`----

http://gizmodo.com/5392325/microsoft-retail-store-pcs-will-be-crapware+free-but-im-still-unsatisfied

Recent:

Forget Seinfeld. Can Windows gurus help the Windows brand?

- ----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1570