[News] A Look at What's New in Mandriva 2010.0

  • Subject: [News] A Look at What's New in Mandriva 2010.0
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 01:06:31 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

2010.0 What's New

http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/2010.0_Tour

Mandriva 2010.0 Released

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzY3MA

Mandriva Linux 2010.0 is out

,----[ Quote ]
| Mandriva, which is headquartered in France
| and also has offices in Brazil and the US,
| hasn't updated its main website to reflect
| this new release yet, but there's a 2010.0
| Tour available, as well as Release Notes to
| pour over.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1560945/mandriva-linux-2010

Recent:

20 Features in Mandriva 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| Mandriva 2010 will include OpenOffice.org 3.1
| (based on the Go-OO branch) and that means
| more features like SVG support, 3D
| transitions ,VBA support, KDE 4 integration
| and Includes useful Extensions.
`----

http://www.linuxcrunch.com/content/20-features-mandriva-2010

Mandriva announces the upcoming launch of Mandriva Linux 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| Mandriva announces the upcoming launch of
| Mandriva Linux 2010, the latest version of
| its innovative operating system. Mandriva
| Linux 2010 will be available from Tuesday,
| 3rd November.
`----

http://www.mandriva.com/enterprise/en/company/press/mandriva-announces-the-upcoming-launch-of-mandriva-linux-2010

Mandriva 2010.0 is out!!