[News] Zend and Oracle Work Together, Despite Oracle-Java

  • Subject: [News] Zend and Oracle Work Together, Despite Oracle-Java
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 03:09:25 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Zend, Oracle Hook Up for Enterprise-Class Linux and PHP

,----[ Quote ]
| Users of the Oracle Unbreakable Linux
| Network (ULN) now have one-stop access to
| Zend Server via ULN, helping to speed
| installation for their PHP-based Web
| applications. The Unbreakable Linux Network
| is a resource for Oracle Unbreakable Linux
| support subscribers, with access to software
| patches, updates, and fixes.
|
| "Oracle and Zend have a long-standing
| commitment to the PHP community, with a
| history of collaboration that has ensured
| integration between Oracle and Zend's PHP-
| based solutions," said Andi Gutmans, Zend
| CEO. "Together, we are now delivering an
| enterprise-grade PHP stack from top to
| bottom supporting the development,
| deployment, and management of business-
| critical PHP applications on Oracle. This
| full stack will also ease deployment in
| virtual environments using Oracle VM."
`----

http://www.ddj.com/linux-open-source/221600300?cid=RSSfeed_DDJ_OpenSource

Zend and Oracle Join Forces to Deliver Enterprise-Class Linux and PHP Solution

The View from ZendCon

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://redmonk.com/sogrady/2009/10/21/the-view-from-zendcon/