[News] Danish TV 2 Snubs GNU/Linux Users

Danish TV 2 Is No Friend Of Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| The Danish TV station TV 2 has been using
| Microsoft's Media player to display its
| content on Sputnik for a long time. This has
| caused several problems, especially for those
| not using Windows or Internet Explorer.
`----

http://anotherubuntu.blogspot.com/2009/11/danish-tv-2-is-no-friend-of-linux.html

When Do I Get My Own Reboot Girl?

,----[ Quote ]
| I loved the two clips from Japanese television
| demonstrating the new Windows 7 release - or
| rather, demonstrating that it still crashes!
`----

http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index.php?title=when_do_i_get_my_own_reboot_girl&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Recent:

Microsoft's Windows 7 Launch Parties Prove Predictably Pathetic

,----[ Quote ]
| You may remember that prior to its
| release, Microsoft tried to hype their new
| operating system Windows 7 with a series
| of exclusive "launch parties."The
| promotions folks in Redmond have been
| known for some screwy logic. But this one
| was truly baffling.
`----

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2009/10/microsofts_windows_7_launch_pa.php

Windows vs Ubuntu Release Parties