[News] Ubuntu Server Also Acts as Light Virtual Machine

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu Server Also Acts as Light Virtual Machine
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:19:18 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ubuntu Server Edition 9.10: No hardware required

,----[ Quote ]
| In the 9.10 release of Ubuntu Server
| Edition, we introduced something new for
| people who are exploring cloud computing
| using Amazonâs Elastic Compute Cloud
| (EC2).
`----

http://mdzlog.alcor.net/2009/11/09/ubuntu-server-edition-9-10-no-hardware-required/

Recent:

To Ubuntu bashers: Stop sulking and get a life

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://manishtech.wordpress.com/2009/04/20/to-ubuntu-bashers-stop-sulking-and-get-a-life/