[News] New Visuals for Spicing up One's GNU/Linux Desktop

  • Subject: [News] New Visuals for Spicing up One's GNU/Linux Desktop
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 23:44:56 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Great collection of mouse themes

http://www.unixmen.com/news-today/529-great-collection-of-mouse-themes

Top 10 Conky Designs

,----[ Quote ]
| This is a collection of Top 10 Conky designs
| in a random order, that I really like.
| Something a bit different from the basic
| setup.
`----

http://www.online-blogger.net/2009/11/13/top-10-conky-designs/

Linux means liberty

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/linux-means-liberty

Recent:

10 Unique Tips to get Elegant Gnome Desktop

,----[ Quote ]
| You can see many pretty Linux desktops every where on the internet.
| but having a really cool desktop like shown in screenshot is not possible for
| everybody. Most of the time customizing the look and feel ends with a bulky
| desktop that you never thought of!
`----

http://penguininside.blogspot.com/2009/08/10-unique-tips-to-get-elegant-gnome_31.html

25 Cool & Beautiful Linux Wallpapers

,----[ Quote ]
| Here I'm sharing some cool and beautiful, high quality, Linux wallpapers,
| that I have collected from the internet. So without any delay lets check them
| out.
`----

http://tinytux.blogspot.com/2009/08/cool-beautiful-linux-wallpapers.html

10 New Features/Changes In Karmic You May Not Know Aboutâ

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://d0od.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-features-ubuntu-karmic-910.html